I Come From A Land Down Under

I want to fly and run 'till it hurts, sleep for a while and speak no words in Australia

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport!!


Yo Yo people, I arrived Sydney about a week ago now, I have to say it is pretty fucking awesome. I stopped over at Tokyo airport for a few hours which was pretty interesting to say the least. Unfortunately Adam, Joe and Nick: I didn't see Mikoto, I really thought it would be a reunion up there with the top emotional Hollywood blockbusters. If you don't know who Mikoto is I suggest you ignore that last bit.

Anyway back to all matters Australia, I've just been up to Sydney harbour bridge and the Opera house which is pretty mega, I still haven't got a job but I don't think it would surprise any of you to find that out. Oh yeah my youth hostel is pretty cool I'm sharing a room with three Germans and an American. Germans really are pretty fucking miserable race of people, although the three I'm with seem ok.

Anyway I'm gonna sign off now cos other than just walking around and seeing the sights I haven't really done much yet so I haven't really got anything more to say. E mail me back if you if want, if not, expect to hear an update from me in a few weeks when hopefully I'll be in Melbourne.

Oh and another thing, Tom could you try and get Damo's e mail address so I can e mail him. Nick could you do the same with Stratton, cheers.

Hope you're all enjoying lectures and/or work. To rub it in a bit more I'm going to Bondi Beach next week.
Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home